We create accurate Financial Statements, in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards.
Experts Auditors and Consultors may help in analyzing your assets, income, and spending in order to give you a clearer view of your financial status. This can be completed either on an individual basis (retirement planning or investment planning), or on the business level (preparation of pension plans and business investments) Therefore, we can provide a comprehensive financial, economic, and strategic advice to help you with complex business problems.
Our financial advisory services include:
• Lead Advisory.
• Business Recovery Services.
• Dispute Analysis and Investigation.
• Privatization, Economic and Regulatory.
• Project Finance.
• Corporate Value Consulting.
Processes and Structure Improvement
Whether your company is a for-profit business, a non-profit organization, a government agency, our employees at Experts Auditors and Consultors will provide you with a systematic approach to assist your organization to optimize its underlying processes to get more efficient results. We develop our understanding based on accurate and precise results and identify and implement developed and improved actions that will guarantee that these problems will not occur again. Our structure and procedures that focuses on improvement will support the process owner and the operational manager in all his responsibilities to help create a high-performance process.
Our Methodology will emphasize on but not limited to:
• Define the existing structure and process at play.
• Determine what outcomes would add value to the organization’s objectives and how best to align its processes to achieve those outcomes.
• Once the outcomes are determined, the organization’s workforce needs to be reorganized to meet the new objectives.
Accountancy & Accounting Advisory Services
We maintain the accounting records of exact detailed transactions to provide the management of the company with the necessary financial information needed to produce historical financial statements and also current information to help make crucial commercial decisions.
Accounting Advisory Services:
Each client’s financial needs are different, and financial decisions have to take into account all the opportunities available to you. At Experts Auditors and Consultors, our accounting advisory staff can advise clients on: Providing deep technical knowledge and solutions, that enhance the quality of the financial reports. Placing the financial structure and processes; that helps in enhancing the efficiency of the financial reporting process.
Valuation and Appraisal Services
Whether you require valuation for your investment analysis, capital budgeting, merger and acquisition transactions, financial reporting, taxable events to help determine the proper tax liability, and in litigation. It is necessary that a clear for of idea of the fair value of that interest is available to assist you in your negotiations and financial calculations.
Our independent and highly specialized staff who have refined analytical skills and a comprehensive understanding of economic principles along with extreme thorough understanding of each and every company’s unique background and circumstances provide our specialized team our ability to assess the fairness of various and different assumptions that will underlie the valuation.
Our Valuation approaches include:
• Liquidation approach.
• Asset Value approach.
• Market Comparable approach.
• Discounted Cash Flow approach.
Feasibility Studies & Business Management System
Economic feasibility studies are conducted to determine competition and markets, products and services SWOT analysis, etc.
Business Management System
Company Formation and Setup, Agency/Franchise Arrangement, Toral Quality Management System, Balanced Score Card and Training, etc.
During times of uncertainty, the manager should be aware of all the types of risks they could face.
At Experts Auditors and Consultors, we can assist you by identifying exposures to potential losses, measuring the exposures, and decide how to help you protect your company.
We provide a systematic process of assessing company risks and taking actions to protect companies against risk issues including:
• Business risks, or those associated with an organization’s particular market or industry.
• Market risks, or those associated with changes in market conditions, such as fluctuations in prices, interest rates, and exchange rates.
• Operational risks, or those associated with internal system failures because of mechanical problems, or human errors.
• Legal risks, or those associated with the possibility of other parties not meeting their contractual obligations.
• Credit risks, or those associated with the possibility of other parties not meeting contractual obligations.
Through an effective and integrated approach, our professionals seek to:
• Implement risk awareness and prevention programs throughout a company.
• Incorporate risk management into the basic goals and values of the company and support those values with action.
• Conduct risk analysis, device specific strategies to reduce risk.
• Develop monitoring systems to warn about potential risks.
• And, perform regular reviews of the program.
Pay Roll Services
A professional payroll service provider includes calculating all payroll elements: basic salary, allowances, employee income tax, and social security.
Processing in -house payroll for all businesses can be a hassle, it can also be both a challenging and time- consuming routine. Many of our clients have found sense in outsourcing the job and use Experts Auditors and Consultors added-value payroll services and make use of our extensive experiences and global knowledge with compliance work.
In our experience, the biggest benefits for using a third-party payroll service are:
• Saving time and money
• Protecting against tax penalties
• Reducing costs
More Specifically, our payroll service includes:
• Calculate and process a timely payroll for all your employees in line with Jordanian laws and IFRC procedures.
• Send the payslips to the employees.
• If necessary and after receiving the finds from the Client, pay the contribution to the authorities and third parties.
• Inform the client with any relevant changes to the tax and social security legislation in Jordan.
• Provide the client with updates and recommendations about taxes and methods of paying in tax-effective ways.
• Prepare and submit the annual employee's report to the income tax department in the appropriate format and as necessary.